Rev. Bryan Ostaszewski
"Ordained Minister, Sr. Chaplain and Certified Counselor, Board Certified Mental Health Life Coach"
- NACM -The National Association Of Christian Ministers (Ordained Minister)
- Messages Of Faith Ministry & NACM (Ordained Senior Chaplain)
- IS-100.b -Introduction To Incident Command System
- IS-100.hcb -Introduction to Incident Command System
(ICS) for Healthcare & Hospitals
- IS-100.sca -Introduction to Incident Command System
(ICS) for Schools
- IS-200.b -ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action
- IS-230.d -Fundamentals Of Emergency
- IS-317 -Introduction To Community
Emergency Response Teams
- IS-366 -Planning for the Needs of Children in
- IS-368 -Including
People With Disabilities & Others With Access & Functional Needs in
- IS-505 -Religious and Cultural Literacy and Competency in Disaster
- IS-700.a -National Incident Management Systems
- IS-800.b -National Response Framework, An
- IS-907 -Active
Shooter: What You Can Do
- IS-909 -Community Preparedness: Implementing Simple
Activities for Everyone
- MGT-439 -Pediatric Disaster Response and Emergency Preparedness
Reverend Bryan has also received extensive training regarding military culture and background. Psycharmor Institute, The Veteran’s Administration and Mental Health First Aid offers critical resources to effectively engage with and support military service members, Veterans, and their families. They provide current and ongoing subject matter and material from military and Veteran Administration experts, for the additional training, coaching and resources of a culture that is misunderstood by civilian life.
Family members and personnel working with military and families are often not aware of how to engage veterans with mental illnesses and addictions. In addition to the impact of military service of the veteran, each has a circle of family and friends who are also impacted by their military service.
This tailored curriculum builds upon the effectiveness of the standard of Mental Health First Aid by focusing on the unique experiences and needs of the veteran, servicemember and family population.
The following curriculum of training was part of the certification:
• Barriers To Treatment
• Finding Stability After Suicide Loss
• Grief and Trauma
• Inner Conflict and Survivor’s Guilt
• Intimacy Issues with Military and Veteran Connected Couples
• Military Sexual Trauma
• Pain as a gatekeeper for Combat Trauma
• Postvention: Healing After Suicide
• Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
• S..A.V.E. – (Signs, Ask, Validate, Encourage-Expedite)
• Suicide in Military Members and Veterans
• The Cost of Caring
• Traumatic Brain Injury
• 15 Things Military Caregivers Want You to Know
• 15 Things Veterans Want You to Know
• 15 Things Veterans Want You to Know for Healthcare Providers
• Veteran 101: Military Culture
Reverend Bryan Ostaszewski provides the following "Critical Incident Disaster" responsibilities:
- Provide pastoral services to a variety of victims and team members from different denominations, including family counseling and spiritual guidance services.
- Provide pastoral counseling as an integral part of intervention, grief counseling and bereavement support in response to disasters.
- Provide pastoral support services to the responders and survivors and loved ones of deceased victims.
- And provides a link between disaster response teams, victims, next of kin, concerned community members and outside pastoral care community; conduct religious services for living and deceased victims, survivors, families, friends, team members and community members related to disaster preparation, response and recovery.
- Basic Chaplaincy & Ordination
- Science: Study of Mind & Behavior
- Intro to CPE: Psychology, Science & Faith
- Mental Health
- Spiritual & Secular Counseling
- Crisis Counseling
- Grief & Loss
- End Of Life
- *Foundation Theology & Ministry
- The Bible & Christianity
- Christian Roles & Major Religions
- Studies & Concepts Of Religion
- *Pastoral care
- Ministry Of Presence, Church/Body Of Christ
- Hospitals & Hospice, Policies & Procedures
- Clinical Outreach & Services, Case Study
- Pastoral Care, Traditions, Sacraments
Reverend Bryan has also created and founded the: Critical Incident Chaplain services program (part of his TUFF Services Ministry), which is an interfaith ministry of presence and the arm of Emergency Ministries in Southern Nevada. The division provides Chaplaincy services to Chaplains and other Clergy, Military Personnel, EMS, Fire, Law Enforcement and Dispatch agencies, "on-scene" and “behind scene” activities, in hospitals and hospice facilities, with an emphasis on critical incident stress assistance. The division assists those heroes, who have a passion and calling to assist others in these agencies that may be in crisis. The focus is on breaking the silence, and asking the tough questions, while being sensitive to the fact suicidal thoughts come with intense feelings of shame and guilt.
And Reverend Bryan has created the "Corporate Spiritual Care Program" with a mission to "build a caring and trusting relationship" with employees of a variety of organizations, companies and organizations, while creating the confidential environment they seek, which enables them the ability to discuss their life issues with nonjudgmental understanding, comfort and support. This eliminates any guilt, shame and fear that would continue to suppress their ability to be a "more valuable and productive employee in the workplace" and a more valuable human being in our communities.
Reverend Bryan has also had training and certification with CISM training (Critical Incident Stress Management Debriefing and Defusing training). CISM is a method of helping first responders and others who have been involved with events that leave them emotionally and/or physically affected by those incidents. CISM is a process that enables peers to help their peers understand problems that might occur after an event. This process also helps people prepare to continue to perform their services or in some cases return to a normal lifestyle.
- Baptisms, Blessings (infant or child, dedications, home or business)
- Cancer Care Ministry **Chartered, Trained & Commissioned**
- Cancer Support Group- "Support Of Hope"
- Chaplain Services & Advanced Training Facilitator **Certified, Trained & Ordained**
- Christian Mental Health and Life Coaching **Pastoral Trained & Certified**
- CISM Support **Certified and Trained**
- Cleanings and Banishing *Theologically and Spiritually Trained**
- Confessions and Prayer Support
- Corporate Spiritual Care Program **Chartered, Trained, Certified and Insured*
- Domestic Violence and Abuse **Trained**
- Funerals and Grief Counseling **Pastoral Trained & Certified**
- Hospice and Bereavement Support **Pastoral Trained**
- Hospital Chaplain Visitation **Pastoral Trained & Certified**
- Life and Spiritual Coaching **Pastoral Trained & Certified**
- Marriage Ceremonies **Nevada State Certified & Licensed**
- Marriage and Family Counseling **Pastoral Trained & Certified**
- Motivational Speaker and Adviser
- Outreach Programs
- Substance Abuse (Drug and Alcohol) **Trained & Certified**
- Suicide Prevention Ministry **Chartered, Trained & Certified**
- Suicide Prevention "ASIST" Training **Certified Instructor**
- Suicide Prevention "SafeTalk" Training **Certified Instructor**
- Suicide Prevention "SuicideTalk" Training **Certified Instructor**
- Suicide Prevention "Shield Of Care" Training **Certified Instructor**
- Suicide Support Group- "Arms Of Support"
- Wedding Planning **Trained & Certified**
- Adult Mental Health First Aid Training **Certified Instructor**
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Training **Certified Instructor**
(Click On Each Photo To Enlarge)
"Pastoral Counseling, Coaching & Trauma Relief Services"