Rev. Bryan Ostaszewski
"Motivational Speaker & Facilitator"
We live in a very broken and hurting world. "People are hurting--and searching frantically for hope and a new direction in life." Many of us are completely lost in finding the true path that we were born to follow. And many of us wonder why we are here in the first place. "What's the real purpose and meaning of my life?" Don't despair, as there is a way to bring a rebirth into our life's, that can be filled with an abundance of peace and true freedom!
When it comes to choosing a "Motivational Speaker" , you should have many options to choose from. But, one of the most important criteria of any speaker, should be providing a true message to those attending, so they will be able to walk away with resources, that can be applied to the continued growth of the participant. I want to Thank you for considering me. I invite you to explore this page, to learn how I may be able to serve you, as you plan for your upcoming conference, seminar, workshop and/or special event or retreat. Please CLICK HERE to have more comprehensive knowledge about my background, education and experience.
Basic Available Speaking Topics:
- ASIST: Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training -Suicide Intervention
- Boundaries: Keeping Out The Chaos
- Cancer Care: Survivorship, Caregivers, Resources And Support
- Chaplaincy: Pastoral Care And The Role In Palliative and Hospice Care
- Disaster Preparedness: Provide understanding and preparing for natural, man-made and terrorism disasters
- Dreaming: Turning Bookshelf Dreams Into Reality
- Emergencies: The difference Between Disasters and Emergencies (Crisis Responders)
- Grief and Loss: How To Cope, Heal And Move Forward
- Happiness: I Know What I Want, But What Is Really Best For Me
- Life 101: Let's Get Real With Our Life
- Masks: Dropping The Facades And Daring To Be Our Own True Selves
- Mental Health First Aid: Youth Mental Health Problems, Awareness, Education And Support
- Obstacles:: Getting Unstuck From Inner Barriers (Old Fears, Shame And Guilt)
- Prioritization:: Providing Life With Structure And Confidence
- Relationships:: It Takes Two And becomes One
- Responding To Disaster: A Workshop For Chaplains
- Spirituality: Our Purpose, Our Place And Our Real Journey
- Substance Abuse: Recognize Substance Abuse In The Workplace
- Suicide Prevention: A general discussion of Awareness, Education, Survivorship And Support
- SuicideTALK: Become more aware of suicide prevention opportunities in your community
A Little About Me:
I am Reverend Bryan Ostaszewski, an ordained nondenominational interfaith Minister and ordained Chaplain, who has been practicing for over 35 years. I am a certified and trained Pastoral Christian Counselor and certified interfaith Christian Life Coach, with experience in Hospital & Hospice facilities and First Responder-Disaster situations. I enjoy educating and providing tools and resources to: Schools, Universities, Churches and Non-Profits Locally and Nationally. I easily relate to audiences of all ages and backgrounds and enjoy speaking in both small (10-500) to large group settings (500+).
I have over two plus decade’s of experience working with many types of ministries, spiritualities and beliefs, and a lifetime of overcoming personal challenges. I have a strong passion, in providing the awareness, tools and resources that will assist and empower the individual, in discovering their true selves and their inner peace and to further provide them the guidance to live an improved healthy, vibrant, and spiritually filled life!
If you would like to retain my services, please feel free to use the PayPal button below, to pay a $150.00 retainer fee. Please note that this fee will be deducted from the total engagement contract balance, as negotiated.
My usual fees are calculated on a sliding scale between: $125.00 and $150.00 per hour based upon the topic of need
To book my services, please use the e-mail form below or call: (702) 569-9901