"CEO, Renew Therapeutic Enhancement Services"
RENEW Therapeutic Enhancement Services is proud to collaborate with Tuff Services Ministries and Resources for Resilience to support organizations and individuals in successfully reaching their goals. With systems-oriented, trauma-informed approaches, we offer effective coping skills for trauma and toxic stress, guidance to sustainable recovery from addictive disorders, and organizational support for program development and educational needs.
Our combined depth and breadth of knowledge, experience, services and skills serves our missions of facilitating recovery and mental wellness, assisting others in overcoming personal and professional challenges, and contributing to healthier individuals, workplaces, families and communities.
Kelly Swan is an expert on addictive disorders, LGBQT issues, cultural competency, and program development. Ms.Swan is committed to assisting community partners with identifying and implementing effective solutions to the opioid epidemic along with the pervasiveness of homelessness in Southern Nevada. Kelly Swan is an active member of the numerous community groups and welcomes opportunities to work alongside the diverse communities of Southern Nevada.
Education and Certifications:
- Certified Chemical Dependency Counselor
- Certified Youth Mental Health First Aid trainer
- B.A. in Multiculturalism
- Gender and LGBTQ studies
- Safe Talk Suicide Prevention
- Graduate: CSH Supportive Housing Institute
- Mindfulness and Meditation
- Experiential Therapies
Management, Clinical and Administration
- Director of a 50-bed facility encompassing a HUD Safe Haven program and Social Detox
- Community College Part-time Faculty in Drug and Alcohol Studies program
- Substance Abuse Prevention and Intervention Specialist in high-risk middle schools
- Community Outreach Coordinator for hospital-based Substance Use Disorder programs
- Clinical Director for a 64-bed Inpatient Chemical Dependency program
- Admissions Manager for Substance Use & Pain Recovery Program
- Intake Coordinator for a Community Hospital recovery program
- Twenty-seven years clinical experience.