Rev. Bryan Ostaszewski
"Minister, and Certified Counselor & Life Coach"
- NACM -The National Association Of Christian Ministers
- Messages Of Faith Ministry (Ordained Chaplain)
- IS-100.b -Introduction To Incident Command System
- IS-100.hcb -Introduction to Incident Command System
(ICS) for Healthcare & Hospitals
- IS-100.sca -Introduction to Incident Command System
(ICS) for Schools
- IS-200.b -ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action
- IS-230.d -Fundamentals Of Emergency
- IS-317 -Introduction To Community
Emergency Response Teams
- IS-366 -Planning for the Needs of Children in
- IS-368 -Including
People With Disabilities & Others With Access & Functional Needs in
- IS-505 -Religious and Cultural Literacy and Competency in Disaster
- IS-700.a -National Incident Management Systems
- IS-800.b -National Response Framework, An
- IS-907 -Active
Shooter: What You Can Do
- IS-909 -Community Preparedness: Implementing Simple
Activities for Everyone
Reverend Bryan Ostaszewski provides the following "Critical Incident Disaster" responsibilities:
- Provide pastoral services to a variety of victims and team members from different denominations, including family counseling and spiritual guidance services.
- Provide pastoral counseling as an integral part of intervention, grief counseling and bereavement support in response to disasters.
- Provide pastoral support services to the responders and survivors and loved ones of deceased victims.
- And provides a link between disaster response teams, victims, next of kin, concerned community members and outside pastoral care community; conduct religious services for living and deceased victims, survivors, families, friends, team members and community members related to disaster preparation, response and recovery.
- Basic Chaplaincy & Ordination
- Science: Study of Mind & Behavior
- Intro to CPE: Psychology, Science & Faith
- Mental Health
- Spiritual & Secular Counseling
- Crisis Counseling
- Grief & Loss
- End Of Life
- *Foundation Theology & Ministry
- The Bible & Christianity
- Christian Roles & Major Religions
- Studies & Concepts Of Religion
- *Pastoral care
- Ministry Of Presence, Church/Body Of Christ
- Hospitals & Hospice, Policies & Procedures
- Clinical Outreach & Services, Case Study
- Pastoral Care, Traditions, Sacraments
Reverend Bryan has also created and founded the: Critical Incident Chaplain services program (part of his TUFF Services Ministry), which is an interfaith ministry of presence and the arm of Emergency Ministries in Southern Nevada. The division provides Chaplaincy services to Chaplains and other Clergy, Military Personnel, EMS, Fire, Law Enforcement and Dispatch agencies, "on-scene" and “behind scene” activities, in hospitals and hospice facilities, with an emphasis on critical incident stress assistance. The division assists those heroes, who have a passion and calling to assist others in these agencies that may be in crisis. The focus is on breaking the silence, and asking the tough questions, while being sensitive to the fact suicidal thoughts come with intense feelings of shame and guilt.
Reverend Bryan has also had training and certification with CISM training (Critical Incident Stress Management Debriefing and Defusing training). CISM is a method of helping first responders and others who have been involved with events that leave them emotionally and/or physically affected by those incidents. CISM is a process that enables peers to help their peers understand problems that might occur after an event. This process also helps people prepare to continue to perform their services or in some cases return to a normal lifestyle.
- Baptisms, Blessings (infant or child, dedications, home or business)
- Cancer Care Ministry **Chartered, Trained & Commissioned**
- Cancer Support Group- "Support Of Hope"
- Chaplain Services & Advanced Training Facilitator **Certified, Trained & Ordained**
- Cleanings and Banishing
- Confessions and Prayer Support
- Christian Life Counseling **Pastoral Trained & Certified**
- Domestic Violence and Abuse **Trained**
- Funerals and Grief Counseling **Pastoral Trained & Certified**
- Hospice and Bereavement Support **Pastoral Trained**
- Hospital Chaplain Visitation **Pastoral Trained & Certified**
- Life and Spiritual Coaching **Pastoral Trained & Certified**
- Marriage Ceremonies **Nevada State Certified & Licensed**
- Marriage and Family Counseling **Pastoral Trained & Certified**
- Motivational Speaker and Adviser
- Notary Services **Nevada State Certified & Licensed**
- Outreach Programs
- Substance Abuse (Drug and Alcohol) **Trained**
- Suicide Prevention Ministry **Chartered, Trained & Certified**
- Suicide Prevention "ASIST" Training **Certified Instructor**
- Suicide Prevention "SafeTalk" Training **Certified Instructor**
- Suicide Prevention "SuicideTalk" Training **Certified Instructor**
- Suicide Prevention "Shield Of Care" Training **Certified Instructor**
- Suicide Support Group- "Arms Of Support"
- Wedding Planning **Trained & Certified**
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Training **Certified Instructor**
“Next Step” Partner
Amy Frost, MBA and MA Spiritual Psychology, Author of Making a Living While Having a Life
“My passion is supporting people in their lives and at work using cutting edge as well as tried and true tools and techniques to stay calm in adversity, to be productive, successful and optimistic even happy.”
Amy has worked with thousands of managers and employees dealing with a multitude of workplace related issues that impact company morale and productivity. She is an accomplished trainer, facilitator, radio and podcast host, educator, keynote presenter, life management coach, career coach, and writer. Amy worked for the Department of Defense for 20 years as a contract negotiator and a Total Quality Management (TQM) facilitator. She was on faculty at the University of Phoenix where she was distinguished as an outstanding faculty member and was a faculty mentor. In 2012, she was given the Oprah Magazine, Crocs Cares and Nonprofit Sector Foundation Stepping Up to your Purpose and Walking for Good Award. In 2018, she was given the Humanitarian of the Year award by the Association of Comprehensive Energy Psychology (ACEP).
Objective: To use my education and broad base of work experience in the public and private sectors to motivate and inspire individuals, teams and organizations to live and work consciously. My passion drives me to select projects that focus on personal development, coaching individuals and groups to achieve their goals, and promoting self mastery in the workplace.
Master of Arts, Applied Psychology University of Santa Monica, 1996Master of Business Administration Cal State University San Bernardino, 1987
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration University of Nebraska, 1981
Summary of Qualifications::
- “Business Expert” EMG Radio Show, weekly, at UNLV - 91.5 KUNV
- Co-Host weekly Transformation-Café.com Podcast
- Frequent Interviewee on Radio and TV shows
- National and Regional Keynote Speaker and Workshop Presenter
- Co-Hosted and Hosted two-hour radio talk show KKLA - The Next Step
- Twenty-one years with the Federal Government; Contract Negotiator, Total Quality Management (TQM) Facilitator/Trainer
- Civilian Employee Organization Chairperson (Liaison between Commander and 500 civilian employees)
Professional Associations/Professional Designation:
- Assn of Comprehensive Energy Psychology (ACEP) Member and Humanitarian Committee Member
- Member of the National Career Development Association
- American Society for Training & Development So. CA - Co-President & Director of Programs
- Director National Association of Female Executives (NAFE) Las Vegas Chapter; Chair DeStress Conference and was given NAFE National Award for Special Event, Co-Chair Building Bridges to Better Business Conference; NAFE Inland Empire Training Director
- Program Director of Monthly Professional and Personal Development Lunch Series for Resource Center for Nonprofit Management Inland Empire (IE)
- Professional Designation in Contract Management from the Air Force Institute of Technology and National Contract Management Association (Master’s Degree equivalent)
- 2018 ACEP Humanitarian of the Year
- 2012 Oprah Magazine and Crocs Cares Stepping Up and Out for Good Award Winner
- Volunteer of the Year Award for work at the Resource Center of Nonprofit Management (Inland Empire)
- Named as one of the “Top 50 Women Who Make a Difference” in Inland Empire Business Journal Magazine Edition
- Civilian of the Year, Norton Air Force Base
for Trainers; Team Facilitation Training Leadership
in Facilitation Training
- Total Quality Management Training Mindfulness Meditation Training
- Job Loss Recovery Program Facilitator
Field Therapy Peer Facilitator
- Trauma/Tension Tapping
Technique (TTT) EFT
- “Power Tools for
Career Transitions and Advancing Your Career”
Bi-annual UNLV Veteran
- “Living a Self-Care (Self Resilient) Life Style – NO REALLY!”
at Regional VA Hospital and Veteran centers in Las Vegas and at Veteran
programs throughout Las Vegas
- “Bringing Emotional First Aid to Your Community – Creating
Community ACTION Teams” with Cindy Baker, M.Ed., DCEP Licensed School
Psychologist and Dr. Kristin Miller Trauma Specialist ACEP Conference
- "Moving from Burnout to Inspiration" at the
National Hospice Conference and at the National Conference of the National
Association for Female Executives (NAFE)
- “Embracing Change” with Felice
Willat, Creator of Day Runner, at the International Wellness
- Created and chaired the NAFE national award-winning De-Stress
- “Overcoming the Influence of Past Trauma on Intuition” with
Trine Eich-Koehn at the
- Frost & Miller, (Fall 2017), Following the Yellow Brick
Road: Bringing Humanitarian Work to Our Communities through the Veteran to
Veteran TFT Healing Project, The Energy
- Frost, A., Rutigliano, K. (2016). “Leading
with Intention: The Power of Must, Will
and Now” Encyclopedia of Strategic
Leadership and Management, (Vol. 1). PA: IGI-Global
- Joseph. L., Frost, A., Rutigliano, K. (2016) Navigating
the 'White Water' of Career Transitions: What Every Leader Should Know with” Encyclopedia of Strategic
Leadership and Management, (Vol. 1). PA: IGI-Global
- Frost, A., Rutigliano, K. (2016). "The Leadership Imperative of Self Care" Encyclopedia of Strategic
Leadership and Management, (Vol. 1). PA: IGI-Global
Happiness ongoing guest blogger www.deliveringhappiness.com (2012-14)
Amy. (2012) Making a Living with Your
Purpose Career Work Book
Amy Lynn, (2007) Breast Cancer Wellness Magazine, Living Your Purpose While
Working Your Treatment
A.L., & Ronan, Ann, (2003) When Work Isn't Working, Trafford
of quarterly column called "Dear Amy" for For You Magazine (2001-2)
- Frost, Amy Lynn and Wallace Cheryl A. (2000) Trust at
Work, April 2000, Inland Empire Business Journal (IEBJ)
A.L. & Smith-Stoner, M. (1999) Hope Skills, Sep 99, Nursing99. Springhouse
A.L. (1999) Taking Care of YOU increases your Bottom-Line, IEBJ, Apr 99
A.L. & Smith-Stoner, M. (1998) Coping with Grief and Loss (Self-Care
Strategies), Feb 98. Nursing98. Springhouse
A.L. & Smith-Stoner, M. (l997) Nursing the Nurse, Nov/Dec 97, Nursing Focus
A.L., The Messenger, Nov 97 - 2002, monthly column -- “Surviving in the World
Professional Work Experience:
Transition Resource Center and Life After Active Duty. (2015 to 2017) Programs Director. Create and facilitate career and life
enhancement programs. Collaborate to
bring in resources, volunteers and programs for military, veterans, their
family members and caregivers.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - (1997 to
individual clients. Prepare and deliver workshops through the Community Action
EAP to companies throughout the country on Anger Management, Humor at Work,
Surviving Change, Communication Skills, Working Cohesively Together, and
Handling Difficult People, Healthy Living and other life/business skills.
- Music 4 Life. (2013-2015) Wellness
Program Coordinator. Create and
facilitate wellness workshops and programs utilizing Music Medicine. Co-Host of
weekly Dare to Be Happy Radio show.
- Nonprofit Sector Foundation. (2008-2013)
National Training Director and Corporate Consciousness Officer. Worked with
profits and nonprofits to support causes sustainability and bringing the
community together to support good works.
- Authentic Success Teams, LLC. (2006
to 2008) Workshop facilitator, keynote speaker, writer, create, run and
facilitate success teams working with Dr. Ron Jensen.
- Parachute, Inc. (2004
to 2006) Director, Career and Life Transition Programs. Workshop creator and instructor as well as career-transition
and retention consultant for Parachute career transition programs. As Director of Parachute Associates, authored
article for bi-weekly Parachute Associates newsletter focusing on
topics to assist coaches and counselors in the performance of their work. Supported transitioning employees cope effectively with the stressors of transition while creating action plans for their next steps.
- Live with Heart Owner. (2001 to 2004) Live with
Heart’s mission was to support individuals and organizations in their pursuit
of personal, professional and spiritual change. Live with Heart provided workshops, keynote presentations, tools, and
coaching to uncover and define dreams, reveal limiting beliefs/behaviors, and transform
lives to be more joyful, conscious and authentic. Worked with Professional and Family
Caregivers, Cancer Patients and their families, Government and private
IMPACT!!! Owner. (1995 to 2004) Create and present workshops, coaching, speaker, training, as well as meeting and group facilitation in business and life skills. Training Topics: Creating a Healthy Workplace; Spirit at Work; Enhancing Communication Skills; Creativity at Work; Creating Your Organization’s Vision and Mission; Trust at Work; Effectively Organizing and Conducting Meetings; Handling Difficult People; Leadership Skills; Teams that Work; Moving from Burnout to Inspiration; Management of Change; Achieving Work/Life Balance; Time Management Skills; Conflict Resolution Skills; Building Community; Decision Making; and Humor at Work
- Graduate School USDA - Government National Training School. (1997 to 2004) Facilitated
workshops on leadership, creativity, motivation, handling difficult people,
contracting, negotiation and communication skills.
- Career Institute – (1999 to 2004) Career
Mentor and Life Skills workshop presenter. Assisted youth in the Career Institute Youth Program on their life, school,
and career goals. Worked with
individuals who came to the Job Market on their career and life goals. Presented
workshops on life, school and work topics as well as ran Success Teams. (www.CInow.org)
- University of Phoenix
(UOP), Faculty - (1997
to 2003) Facilitated classes in management, communication,
critical thinking, career growth skills, and decision-making. Recognized as an
Outstanding Instructor, Univ. of
Campus. A Master Teacher in the Uof P
- Employment with the Federal
– (1974 to 1995) Contract Specialist /Administrator/ Writer/Negotiator/Team
Leader of Procurement Teams/TQM Training. Created and administered contracts.
Prepared and conducted training programs. Team member of group that shut down Norton Air Force Base. Completed prestigious five-year upper level management intern program Copper Cap.
"Pastoral Counseling, Coaching & Trauma Relief Services"
2018 "Peace Be Still" Awards Ceremony -Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department
2018 CISM Training (Critical Incident Stress Management)
Las Vegas Fire & Rescue Citizen's Academy, Class of 2016
Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (40 Hour Class)
Peace Be Still Prayer Stand - Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department - MOFM
Trauma Intervention Program -Coroner's Office
MOFM (Chaplaincy Nevada) Executive Advisory Board
Nevada State Chaplains Task Force -MOFM
Facilitated SafeTalk- Suicide Prevention & Awareness Class -LVMPD - MOFM
2016 Nevada National Day Of Prayer Breakfast -Pastor Conference
American Lung Association -Annual "Lung Force Walk" Committee 2014
MOFM Spring Chaplain Ordination Ceremony -East Las Vegas Christian Center
American Cancer Society "Relay For Life" Bowling Event -Brooklyn Bowl
- About God: God is the Creator and Sovereign Ruler of the Universe, who exists as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and whose love is from everlasting to everlasting. Everything was created on purpose, by God's purpose, and for God's purpose.
- About Jesus: Jesus is the unique Son of God, the highest expression of God's love for the world, who humbled himself to be born into human flesh, lived among us as the Living Word of God, was crucified, died, buried, and raised back to life by God. His sacrificial death freed us from both the guilt and bondage of sin. He initiated the rule of God on earth, and is the way to, the truth about, and the life-model of The Kingdom of God.
- About The Holy Spirit: The Holy Spirit is active in the world to empower to witness to Jesus Christ, convict people of sin, draw people to God, reveal and implement God's Will, and re-produce the character of Christ in believers.
- About Human Beings: Human beings are the crown of God's creation, made in God's image and likeness, and are the primary target of God's work of redemption and salvation. We are assigned by God to cultivate creation, maximize it's potential, and exercise dominion over it. Because of sin, demonstrated as pride, selfishness, and fear, human beings live in alienation from God, each other, themselves, and all of creation until we experience the justifying, regenerating, and sanctifying grace of God. The healing of creation depends on our surrender to God's grace.
- About The Bible: The Bible is the written expression of God's Word, and it is the primary authority by which we measure and determine the validity of Christian life and witness.
- About Evil: Evil is a reality in the universe that is in opposition to the Will of God and the well-being of God's creation. Evil results from human sin and disobedience and the activity of the agents of the kingdom of darkness. Evil is defeated by obedience to God's Word and Will, the redemptive work of Jesus Christ, and the power of God. Not all evil is moral in nature, and some evil happens because of inexplicable occurrences in the universe.
- About Salvation: We can be saved from the guilt, shame, and consequences of missing God's mark for us by surrendering to the grace of God that reaches for us, convicts us, calls us, cleanses us, and makes us right before God. Our salvation is made possible because of the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ. The authenticity of salvation is measured by how much we reflect the life and person of Jesus Christ. Salvation is God adopting us into His Family and gifting us with a quality of life that is eternal.
- About Living as God's People: Once we are justified (accepted by God), the process of being made into the perfect image of Jesus Christ (regeneration and sanctification) begins. We are given the gift of the Holy Spirit who re-produces the person and character of Christ through our lives. This new life implanted within us, is experienced inward and personally, but also manifests outward and socially. We begin to grow into being courageous, loving, forgiving, patient, generous, obedient, humble, joyful, peaceful, kind, creative, risk-taking, and God-loving people. We will be known by our love for God and others, and the signs of the Kingdom of God will accompany our service to others.
- About Baptism: Baptism is the outward and visible celebration of God's adoption of a new person into God's Family. The efficacy of baptism is totally dependent on God's grace, which is why we baptize infants as well as adults. Baptism is also the public expression of our willingness to surrender to the mission and person of Jesus Christ.
- About Holy Communion: Holy Communion is a celebration and remembering of God's acts of salvation for us through Jesus Christ, and through the elements Holy Communion (bread and juice), we encounter and receive the grace of God necessary for our salvation and continued growth as disciples of Jesus Christ. The early Church deemed Holy Communion as the most important activity in their gatherings, so in continuity with the apostolic Church, the United Fellowship Of Faith serves Holy Communion as often as is deemed necessary or appropriate.
- About Death: We believe that those who die in Christ will be raised to everlasting life and will reign with Christ in God's Kingdom, forever.