About The Ministry
Rev. Bryan Ostaszewski
"Minister, and Certified Counselor & Life Coach"
- NACM -The National Association Of Christian Ministers
- Messages Of Faith Ministry (Ordained Chaplain)
- IS-100.b -Introduction To Incident Command System
- IS-100.hcb -Introduction to Incident Command System
(ICS) for Healthcare & Hospitals
- IS-100.sca -Introduction to Incident Command System
(ICS) for Schools
- IS-200.b -ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action
- IS-230.d -Fundamentals Of Emergency
- IS-317 -Introduction To Community
Emergency Response Teams
- IS-366 -Planning for the Needs of Children in
- IS-368 -Including
People With Disabilities & Others With Access & Functional Needs in
- IS-505 -Religious and Cultural Literacy and Competency in Disaster
- IS-700.a -National Incident Management Systems
- IS-800.b -National Response Framework, An
- IS-907 -Active
Shooter: What You Can Do
- IS-909 -Community Preparedness: Implementing Simple
Activities for Everyone
Reverend Bryan Ostaszewski provides the following "Critical Incident Disaster" responsibilities:
- Provide pastoral services to a variety of victims and team members from different denominations, including family counseling and spiritual guidance services.
- Provide pastoral counseling as an integral part of intervention, grief counseling and bereavement support in response to disasters.
- Provide pastoral support services to the responders and survivors and loved ones of deceased victims.
- And provides a link between disaster response teams, victims, next of kin, concerned community members and outside pastoral care community; conduct religious services for living and deceased victims, survivors, families, friends, team members and community members related to disaster preparation, response and recovery.
- Basic Chaplaincy & Ordination
- Science: Study of Mind & Behavior
- Intro to CPE: Psychology, Science & Faith
- Mental Health
- Spiritual & Secular Counseling
- Crisis Counseling
- Grief & Loss
- End Of Life
- *Foundation Theology & Ministry
- The Bible & Christianity
- Christian Roles & Major Religions
- Studies & Concepts Of Religion
- *Pastoral care
- Ministry Of Presence, Church/Body Of Christ
- Hospitals & Hospice, Policies & Procedures
- Clinical Outreach & Services, Case Study
- Pastoral Care, Traditions, Sacraments
Reverend Bryan has also created and founded the: Critical Incident Chaplain services program (part of his TUFF Services Ministry), which is an interfaith ministry of presence and the arm of Emergency Ministries in Southern Nevada. The division provides Chaplaincy services to Chaplains and other Clergy, Military Personnel, EMS, Fire, Law Enforcement and Dispatch agencies, "on-scene" and “behind scene” activities, in hospitals and hospice facilities, with an emphasis on critical incident stress assistance. The division assists those heroes, who have a passion and calling to assist others in these agencies that may be in crisis. The focus is on breaking the silence, and asking the tough questions, while being sensitive to the fact suicidal thoughts come with intense feelings of shame and guilt.
Reverend Bryan has also had training and certification with CISM training (Critical Incident Stress Management Debriefing and Defusing training). CISM is a method of helping first responders and others who have been involved with events that leave them emotionally and/or physically affected by those incidents. CISM is a process that enables peers to help their peers understand problems that might occur after an event. This process also helps people prepare to continue to perform their services or in some cases return to a normal lifestyle.
- Baptisms, Blessings (infant or child, dedications, home or business)
- Cancer Care Ministry **Chartered, Trained & Commissioned**
- Cancer Support Group- "Support Of Hope"
- Chaplain Services & Advanced Training Facilitator **Certified, Trained & Ordained**
- Cleanings and Banishing
- Confessions and Prayer Support
- Christian Life Counseling **Pastoral Trained & Certified**
- Domestic Violence and Abuse **Trained**
- Funerals and Grief Counseling **Pastoral Trained & Certified**
- Hospice and Bereavement Support **Pastoral Trained**
- Hospital Chaplain Visitation **Pastoral Trained & Certified**
- Life and Spiritual Coaching **Pastoral Trained & Certified**
- Marriage Ceremonies **Nevada State Certified & Licensed**
- Marriage and Family Counseling **Pastoral Trained & Certified**
- Motivational Speaker and Adviser
- Notary Services **Nevada State Certified & Licensed**
- Outreach Programs
- Substance Abuse (Drug and Alcohol) **Trained**
- Suicide Prevention Ministry **Chartered, Trained & Certified**
- Suicide Prevention "ASIST" Training **Certified Instructor**
- Suicide Prevention "SafeTalk" Training **Certified Instructor**
- Suicide Prevention "SuicideTalk" Training **Certified Instructor**
- Suicide Prevention "Shield Of Care" Training **Certified Instructor**
- Suicide Support Group- "Arms Of Support"
- Wedding Planning **Trained & Certified**
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Training **Certified Instructor**
(Click On Each Photo To Enlarge)
"Pastoral Counseling, Coaching & Trauma Relief Services"