Weddings are often one of the most stressful, complex and expensive endeavors people will undertake. T.U.F.F Weddings is here to remove that stress and provide the comfort you are looking for, so you can have the best memorable experience!
We sincerely enjoy getting to know each of our clients, so we can design and create the wedding of your dreams! The imagination and ideals of our clients, are the driving forces of our coordinating passions and we will make all attempts to reflect styles, tastes and personalities of you and your fiance. We are aware that styles and trends are constantly changing, so we do pride ourselves in the task of updating and researching these new hot opportunities. However, we also keep and maintain some of the most important traditions as well.
Regardless of the size of your wedding, we offer many different options for all wedding budgets. Many other organizations will give you a quote upfront. But, how can they really give you a realistic figure before you actually discuss areas like: the Venue, Food, Flowers, Invitations, etc. Please Give us a call today, to make an appointment for your complimentary consultation and begin a stress free journey to have the best possible experience!
Background And Operating Policy
Our T.U.F.F Services Wedding Division, has many years of experience in the creation, design, coordination and implementation of weddings and events. Our team has undergone training and certification in: Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Coordination, Customer Service and Public Relations. T.U.F.F Services will be right by your side from the beginning of the planning process, to provide professional coordination and design opportunities. All clients will be given access to personal meetings with our team and will always have unlimited communication with us through telephone conversations, e-mail and Skype.
After our initial consultation in getting to know about you, your visions and inspirations become our inspirations. Your interests, hobbies and fashion influence the vision we will create and design for your wedding day. We then implement these visions through linens, floral design, table settings. lighting, entertainment, event themes and decor and for the overall production. This is your wedding and we make every effort to make sure your special day is tailor made to your desires and visions. "We bring your dreams to life!" T.U.F.F Services offers many levels of services to accommodate our clients. From complete wedding planning to consultation services, we will customize our services to meet your budget needs. A la carte, consultation only, destination weddings and many other social party and event planning services are available.
We understand that weddings are one of the most stressful, complex and expensive endeavors people will undertake. So we work hard in removing that stress from you and we start first with the wedding budget. Many organizations will give you a basic budget, but, how can anyone provide you with realistic information without first discussing your choices and interests. Below is a very basic starting point and approach to calculating your budget. (We are aware that each wedding is different, so many of the percentages will change, as well as ceremony need*)*
*The percentages are based on 100% of the deciding wedding budget*
We provide the follow basic outline of opportunities to all of our clients:
- Budget Analysis & Breakdown: Provide a custom budget tracking worksheet, payment reminders and expense updates
- Event Design/Decor Conceptualization And Overall Production: Gather ideas based on your personality and style to determine design direction. Provide wedding design and ideas for floral, linens, rental, stationery and etc.
- Venue Recommendations And Selection: Recommend vendors based on matching personality, style and client budget. Attend venue site visits. Communicate with venue through the planning process.
- Schedule And Attend Appointments With recommended Vendors: Refer and assist you in the selection of all of your wedding vendors, based on your specific needs, style and budget. Ask questions and assist in the details with each of your vendors. Communicate with all vendors throughout the planning process.
- Review Contracts And Agreements: Review all contracts with client to be sure every detail is covered prior to signing
- Stationery Selection: Help the client choose wedding stationery items based on the clients colors, themes, needs and styles. Invitations, programs, menus, escort cards and any and all other printed items are considered.
- Menu Selection And Details: Work with the client and the caterer/venue for a personalized menu. Provide display/serving ideas, arrange and attend tastings.
- Favor Selection Recommendations: Help source ideas and determine costs associated with these items. **Note: Favor assembly will have an additional cost.
- Confirm with all vendors 30 days prior to wedding
- Verify final guest count with venue
- Create entire wedding day timeline and e-mail to all vendors at least one week prior to wedding date
- Create and maintain Vendor contact list
- Create and maintain Birthday party contact list
- Confirm and coordinate all load-in and load-out times with vendors
- Attend and direct wedding ceremony rehearsal(s)
- Attend and direct the wedding ceremony (day of the wedding ceremony)
- Manage, supervise and coordinate the overall event set-up
- Assist both Bride and Groom throughout the wedding day
- Provide two coordinators on-site the day of the event for up to 5 hours (additional hours: $50.00 per hour, per coordinator)