Rev. Bryan Ostaszewski
We live in a very broken and hurting world. "People are hurting--and searching frantically for hope and a new direction in life." Many of us are completely lost in finding the true path that we were born to follow. And many of us wonder why we are here in the first place. "What's the real purpose and meaning of my life?" Don't despair, as there is a way to bring a rebirth into our life's, that can be filled with an abundance, filled with peace and filled true freedom!
When it comes to choosing a "Motivational Speaker" , you should have many options to choose from. But, one of the most important criteria of any speaker, should be providing a true message to those attending, so they will be able to walk away with resources, that they can apply to the continued growth of an important area of their life! I want to Thank you for considering me. I invite you to explore this page, to learn more about how I may be able to serve you, as you plan for your upcoming conference, seminar, workshop and/or special event or retreat.
What You Can Expect:
- Tools and resources that will communicate a message to your audience (Practical enough to be applied to the life's of the attendees)
- A phone consultation prior to the event, so that I can customize a specific message for the needs of your audience
- Provide you with a complete outline of the agreed message and other resources to be presented (Based upon the agreement discussed and created through our initial telephone consultation)
- Provide specific and customized resource material for your event attendees (This will include the option for all attendees to receive manuscript notes/material from my talk and any other additional resources, that may be helpful)
A Little About Me:
I am Reverend Bryan Ostaszewski, an ordained nondenominational minister, who has been practicing for over 25 years. I am a Pastoral trained certified Christian Counselor and certified Christian Life Coach, ordained Hospital & Hospice Chaplin and a Life Motivational Speaker. I enjoy educating and entertaining individuals at: Schools, Universities, Churches and Non-Profits Locally and Nationally. I easily relate to audiences of all ages and backgrounds and enjoy speaking in both small (10-500) to large group settings (500+).
I have over two decade’s of experience working with many types of ministries, education and experience with many different religions and a lifetime of overcoming personal challenges. I have a strong passion, in providing the awareness, tools and resources that will assist and empower the individual, in discovering their true selves and to further provide them the guidance to live an improved healthy, vibrant, and spiritually filled life!
Some Of My Basic Speaking Topics:
- Boundaries: Keeping Out The Chaos
- Cancer Care: Survivorship, Caretakers, Resources And Support
- Chaplaincy: Pastoral Care And The Role In Palliative and Hospice Care
- Dreaming: Turning Bookshelf Dreams Into Reality
- Happiness: I Know What I Want, But What Is Really Best For Me
- Life 101: Let's Get Real With Our Life
- Masks: Dropping The Facades And Daring To Be Our Own True Selves
- Obstacles:: Getting Unstuck From Inner Barriers (Old Fears, Shame And Guilt)
- Prioritization:: Providing Life With Structure And Confidence
- Relationships:: It Takes Two And becomes One
- Spirituality: Our Purpose, Our Place And Our Real Journey
- Suicide Prevention: A general discussion of Awareness, Education, Survivorship And Support
- SuicideTALK: Become more aware of suicide prevention opportunities in your community
- Mental Health First Aid: Youth Mental Health Problems, Awareness, Education And Support