To view our flyer, please click on the photo below
Critical Incident Chaplain Services ™
Critical Incident Chaplain Services (CICS) is an interfaith ministry of presence and the arm of Emergency Ministries in Southern Nevada, established by Tuff Services Ministries. We provide comfort and support services to: Chaplains and other Clergy, Military Personnel, EMS, Fire, Law Enforcement and Dispatch agencies, "on-scene" and “behind-scene” activities, Hospital and Hospice facility staff, with an emphasis on critical incident trauma and stress assistance. We assist those unique individuals, our heroes, who have a passion and calling to assist others within these agencies, departments, and facilities who may be in crisis. We focus on breaking the silence, asking the tough questions, while being sensitive to the fact suicidal thoughts come with intense feelings of shame and guilt. (To view one of our most recent flyers, please click on the photo above) For more information and immediate assistance, you may contact us at: (702) 669-9901 for CISM and support of trauma relief services.
- These individuals are exposed to highly stressful situations during their professional duties.
- They have no control over the volume of calls they receive (Hospitals, Hospice, on Scene & Behind the Scene activities).
- They are often put in situations where they face overwhelming demands and requests.
- They risk being seriously injured or killed in the line of duty, based on calls received and response needed to resolve the activity.
- They may also witness a peer being injured or killed in the line of duty for the safety of others in our community.
- They witness horrifying events: crashes, severe injuries and multiple death scenes -some include: infant deaths and entire families, sickness, suicide, abuse, addiction overdose, disease and etc.
Being faced with these daily challenges, while fighting to ensure public safety, can have traumatic and lasting damage on the lives of our responders and their loved ones. In many cases, they sacrifice their physical and emotional well-being as well as their personal relationships with spouses, children and other family members. Anxiety, depression, PTSD, substance abuse, and suicide are all dangers these men and women may be subjected to, even as they fight to keep us safe and out of harm’s way every day.
Issues with Seeking Help:
- Behavioral health issues are rarely addressed at the workplace/spiritual level.
- When workplace-counseling services are offered the number of visits is typically limited.
- These individuals do not trust general counseling services, because “they have no idea what they are going through.”
- Fear of lack of confidentiality utilizing support from within their agency.
Critical Incident Chalain Services is here with comfort, guidance, and support. Our services include free and confidential direct guidance, spiritual support, suicide prevention, and intervention, one-on-one counseling sessions, group counseling sessions, peer support groups, marriage mediation and anything else required to provide the tools necessary in the time of need.
To provide interfaith chaplaincy services of presence to: Chaplains/Clergy, Military Personnel, EMS, Fire, Law Enforcement, Dispatch Agencies and Hospital and Hospice Facility personnel, "On-Scene and "Behind Scene" with an emphasis on critical incident trauma and stress assistance, with non-judgmental compassion and support.
The Heroes We Are Honored To Serve:
Videos: "The Life Of First Responders"
Are you experiencing Trauma and Stress issues? We are here with comfort, guidance, and support. Our services include free and confidential direct guidance, spiritual support, suicide prevention, and intervention, one-on-one counseling sessions, group counseling sessions, peer support groups, marriage mediation and anything else required to provide the tools necessary in your time of need. Please Contact us using the e-mail form below or at: (702) 569-9901.
Resources & Tools:
“Pastoral Counseling, Coaching & Trauma Relief Services”
Click here to edit text
© 2018 Critical Incident Chaplain Services (CICS)™ *All Rights Reserved*