Rev. Bryan Ostaszewski
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler." --Henry David Thoreau
Life Coaching is a profession that is profoundly different from consulting, mentoring, advice, therapy, or counseling. The coaching process addresses specific personal projects, business successes, general conditions and transitions in the client's personal life, relationships or profession by examining what is going on right now, discovering what your obstacles or challenges might be, and choosing a course of action to make your life be what you want it to be.
- Discover your life purpose and walk in your destiny
- Restore balance to your life
- Get fresh perspectives on personal challenges and opportunities
- Enhance your thinking and decision making skills
- Improve your effectiveness
- Build your confidence
- Demolish mindsets that are holding you back
- Communicate more effectively
- Improve your relationships
- Deal with weight, health or fitness issues once and for all
- Develop an effective plan of action
The Life Coaching Format:
- Complimentary Coaching Consultation
- 60 to 90 minute "Your Own Design" -first session
- One 30 to 90 minute phone call per week (session length depends on which program chosen)
- Unlimited Email support
- Occasional brief check-in calls
Life Coaching is a designed alliance between coach and client where the coaching relationship continually gives all the power back to you, the client. We believe that you know the answers to every question or challenge you may have in your life, even if those answers appear to be obscured, concealed or hidden inside.
Our skills are about knowing the right questions to ask and having the right tools and techniques to empower you to find those answers within yourself.
You, the client, are the only expert in your entire life who truly knows who you are and what you need. You are the only expert who can recognize what is absolutely best for you. We are simply experts in the coaching process. As your coach, we help you discover what your own personal "best" might be.
Every day we make choices to do or not do many things. These choices may range from profound to trivial and each one has an effect that makes our lives more fulfilling or less fulfilling, more balanced or less balanced, that make our process of living more effective or less effective. Life coaching helps you learn how to make choices that create an effective, balanced and fulfilling life.
We help you connect your head and your heart in a way that transforms your passion for your dreams into action for your life.
We are Pastoral trained so we can coach superbly on any aspect of life. Based on your needs, we may choose to specialize in one or more of the following areas:
- Relationships and Intimacy
- Stress Management and Balance
- Spirituality and Personal Growth
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Development
- Career Planning and Development
- Motivation and Time Management
- Creativity for Artists, Writers, Musicians and Performers
- Finances and Budgeting
- Health, Aging, Lifestyle and Self-Care
- Family and Parenting
- And much more
Click here to edit text
1. "The Path"
By: Laurie Jones
2. "Jesus In Blue Jeans"
By: Laurie Jones
3. "Soul Space"
By: Jerome Daley