- NACM -The National Association Of Christian Ministers
- Messages Of Faith Ministry (Ordained Chaplain)
- H.O.P.E. Chaplains (Hospital Ministry)
- IS-100.b -Introduction To Incident Command System
- IS-100.hcb -Introduction to Incident Command System
(ICS) for Healthcare & Hospitals
- IS-100.sca -Introduction to Incident Command System
(ICS) for Schools
- IS-200.b -ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action
- IS-230.d -Fundamentals Of Emergency
- IS-317 -Introduction To Community
Emergency Response Teams
- IS-366 -Planning for the Needs of Children in
- IS-368 -Including
People With Disabilities & Others With Access & Functional Needs in
- IS-505 -Religious and Cultural Literacy and Competency in Disaster
- IS-700.a -National Incident Management Systems
- IS-800.b -National Response Framework, An
- IS-907 -Active
Shooter: What You Can Do
- IS-909 -Community Preparedness: Implementing Simple
Activities for Everyone
- Basic Chaplaincy & Ordination
- Science: Study of Mind & Behavior
- Intro to CPE: Psychology, Science & Faith
- Mental Health
- Spiritual & Secular Counseling
- Crisis Counseling
- Grief & Loss
- End Of Life
- *Foundation Theology & Ministry
- The Bible & Christianity
- Christian Roles & Major Religions
- Studies & Concepts Of Religion
- *Pastoral care
- Ministry Of Presence, Church/Body Of Christ
- Hospitals & Hospice, Policies & Procedures
- Clinical Outreach & Services, Case Study
- Pastoral Care, Traditions, Sacraments
- Baptisms, Blessings (infant or child, dedications, home or business)
- Cancer Care Ministry **Chartered, Trained & Commissioned**
- Cancer Support Group- "Support Of Hope"
- Chaplain Services & Advanced Training Facilitator **Certified, Trained & Ordained**
- Cleanings and Banishing
- Confessions and Prayer Support
- Christian Life Counseling **Pastoral Trained & Certified**
- Domestic Violence and Abuse **Trained**
- Funerals and Grief Counseling **Pastoral Trained & Certified**
- Hospice and Bereavement Support **Pastoral Trained**
- Hospital Chaplain Visitation **Pastoral Trained & Certified**
- Life and Spiritual Coaching **Pastoral Trained & Certified**
- Marriage Ceremonies **Nevada State Certified & Licensed**
- Marriage and Family Counseling **Pastoral Trained & Certified**
- Motivational Speaker and Adviser
- Notary Services **Nevada State Certified & Licensed**
- Outreach Programs
- Substance Abuse (Drug and Alcohol) **Trained**
- Suicide Prevention Ministry **Chartered, Trained & Certified**
- Suicide Prevention "ASIST" Training **Certified Instructor**
- Suicide Prevention "SafeTalk" Training **Certified Instructor**
- Suicide Prevention "SuicideTalk" Training **Certified Instructor**
- Suicide Prevention "Shield Of Care" Training **Certified Instructor**
- Suicide Support Group- "Arms Of Support"
- Wedding Planning **Trained & Certified**
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Training **Certified Instructor**
Las Vegas Fire & Rescue Citizen's Academy, Class of 2016
Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (40 Hour Class)
Peace Be Still Prayer Stand - Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department - MOFM
Spiritual Director & Counselor - Veterans Transition Resource Center
"TIP" Trauma Intervention Program -2016 Team
Trauma Intervention Program -Coroner's Office
MOFM (Chaplaincy Nevada) Executive Advisory Board
Nevada State Chaplains Task Force -MOFM
Facilitated SafeTalk- Suicide Prevention & Awareness Class -LVMPD - MOFM
2016 Nevada National Day Of Prayer Breakfast -Pastor Conference
American Lung Association -Annual "Lung Force Walk" Committee 2014
MOFM Spring Chaplain Ordination Ceremony -East Las Vegas Christian Center
- About God: God is the Creator and Sovereign Ruler of the Universe, who exists as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and whose love is from everlasting to everlasting. Everything was created on purpose, by God's purpose, and for God's purpose.
- About Jesus: Jesus is the unique Son of God, the highest expression of God's love for the world, who humbled himself to be born into human flesh, lived among us as the Living Word of God, was crucified, died, buried, and raised back to life by God. His sacrificial death freed us from both the guilt and bondage of sin. He initiated the rule of God on earth, and is the way to, the truth about, and the life-model of The Kingdom of God.
- About The Holy Spirit: The Holy Spirit is active in the world to empower to witness to Jesus Christ, convict people of sin, draw people to God, reveal and implement God's Will, and re-produce the character of Christ in believers.
- About Human Beings: Human beings are the crown of God's creation, made in God's image and likeness, and are the primary target of God's work of redemption and salvation. We are assigned by God to cultivate creation, maximize it's potential, and exercise dominion over it. Because of sin, demonstrated as pride, selfishness, and fear, human beings live in alienation from God, each other, themselves, and all of creation until we experience the justifying, regenerating, and sanctifying grace of God. The healing of creation depends on our surrender to God's grace.
- About The Bible: The Bible is the written expression of God's Word, and it is the primary authority by which we measure and determine the validity of Christian life and witness.
- About Evil: Evil is a reality in the universe that is in opposition to the Will of God and the well-being of God's creation. Evil results from human sin and disobedience and the activity of the agents of the kingdom of darkness. Evil is defeated by obedience to God's Word and Will, the redemptive work of Jesus Christ, and the power of God. Not all evil is moral in nature, and some evil happens because of inexplicable occurrences in the universe.
- About Salvation: We can be saved from the guilt, shame, and consequences of missing God's mark for us by surrendering to the grace of God that reaches for us, convicts us, calls us, cleanses us, and makes us right before God. Our salvation is made possible because of the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ. The authenticity of salvation is measured by how much we reflect the life and person of Jesus Christ. Salvation is God adopting us into His Family and gifting us with a quality of life that is eternal.
- About Living as God's People: Once we are justified (accepted by God), the process of being made into the perfect image of Jesus Christ (regeneration and sanctification) begins. We are given the gift of the Holy Spirit who re-produces the person and character of Christ through our lives. This new life implanted within us, is experienced inward and personally, but also manifests outward and socially. We begin to grow into being courageous, loving, forgiving, patient, generous, obedient, humble, joyful, peaceful, kind, creative, risk-taking, and God-loving people. We will be known by our love for God and others, and the signs of the Kingdom of God will accompany our service to others.
- About Baptism: Baptism is the outward and visible celebration of God's adoption of a new person into God's Family. The efficacy of baptism is totally dependent on God's grace, which is why we baptize infants as well as adults. Baptism is also the public expression of our willingness to surrender to the mission and person of Jesus Christ.
- About Holy Communion: Holy Communion is a celebration and remembering of God's acts of salvation for us through Jesus Christ, and through the elements Holy Communion (bread and juice), we encounter and receive the grace of God necessary for our salvation and continued growth as disciples of Jesus Christ. The early Church deemed Holy Communion as the most important activity in their gatherings, so in continuity with the apostolic Church, the United Fellowship Of Faith serves Holy Communion as often as is deemed necessary or appropriate.
- About Death: We believe that those who die in Christ will be raised to everlasting life and will reign with Christ in God's Kingdom, forever.